1. Though we are a private entity, Bethany supports the efforts of physical distancing for everyone’s health and safety by complying—as much as possible—with the same HK policies applied to public areas while accomplishing our goal of offering retreats.
o We are currently only booking individual, family, and pairs of people for retreats until further notice. Group retreats will not be available until further notice.
o Until further notice, Bethany will be operating at approximately 30% capacity.
o A maximum of 2 guests, or single household families, will be placed in a particular guest room with an individually assigned bathroom.
2. All guests will undergo temperature checks upon entry. Guests will be asked to reschedule their retreat should their temperature read 100.4°F/38°C or higher. Guests are to report any signs of sickness or respiratory problems.
3. Guests are to uphold good hygiene and high cleanliness practices at all times. For example, washing hands frequently and wearing a face masks in all common areas at Bethany both indoors and outdoors.
4. Meal Service: Dinner (and lunch upon request) will be served at our main dining hall unless noted otherwise. We will seat guests of no more than 2 people at each table—with the exception of families. When we cannot seat all guests in the main dining hall, guests will be assigned to another dining room. When needed, some guests may receive plated meals to eat independently. These guests will need to clean and wash up after themselves and then place dishes in designated bins for staff to collect for sanitizing. Breakfast items will be made available in a guests’ assigned house for self-service and independent clean-up.
5. Group devotions will be paused until further notice. Individual sessions are still readily available for any guest. As this is an especially difficult time for many international workers and their families, we want to remind our cross-cultural guests that formal member care sessions are available at Bethany.
Thank you for your support to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable stay!
Please check back frequently for further updates and special offerings of prayer and pastoral care services.
These policies are subject to change, without notice, to keep with Hong Kong Government’s mandates and published recommendations to prevent the spread of illnesses.
You may contact our Reception Office with any questions regarding this message by calling +852 2981 7114 or emailing email@example.com. We will reply to your message as soon as possible.